• News
  • Home Contents Insura

Home Contents Insurance

We strongly recommend that you take out home contents insurance to cover your belongings and decoration from damage or loss, as a result of flood, fire and theft.

The Co-operative will not be responsible for floor coverings or to reinstate your decoration including any water staining as a result of a flood from your neighbour.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions and personal belongings.

We suggest that all tenants take out home contents insurance, either through Thistle Tenant Risk Home Contents Insurance Scheme or by making your own arrangements. Thistle now have a call back service to avoid waiting on hold, just register your interest using the link below, and a member of their team will call you back.

Thursday, 21 September 2023

Apply for a house
Pay your rent
Complaints, Compliments and Comments
Complaints, Compliments and Comments
Pay your rent
Freedom of Information

Garrion People's Housing Co-operative Limited © All Rights Reserved

Garrion People's Housing Co-operative Ltd is a recognised Scottish Charity. Registered in Scotland No: SC045936